Managed Networks [View All Categories]
Huge Networks designs, deploys and operates Metropolitan Fibre Networks. These wide-area networks offer our customers or service providers the capability to access or offer mutli-gigabit Ethernet services over a dedicated fibre optic platform.
The network architecture of a Metro Fibre Network is highly scalable. Huge Networks Metro Fibre Networks provide a cost-effective solution for multi-site high-bandwidth connectivity as well as Internet Access.
- Control - Bandwidth is determined by the customer.
- Typically 4Mbps to 1Gbps Ethernet.
- Bespoke - Custom built to match our customers required topology.
- Flexibility - Customers can deploy any number and type of services.
- Dedicated - Private dark fibre is dedicated to one customer and not shared.
- Fixed Cost - Predictable installation and rental charges for ultimate cost control.
- Resilient - Supports business continuity and disaster recovery planning with options for fully diverse routing.
- Secure - Dedicated connectivity reduces the opportunity for network break-in.
Huge Networks offers the following benefits by leveraging on our in-house Next Generation Network (NGN) based on state of the art technologies such as Metro Fibre, Mobile LTE and advanced VPN network configurations:
- Comprehensive coverage through a state-of-the-art network to all parts of the country.
- Superior quality and performance by terminating customers offices through fibre and fixed line networks.
- Availability and resiliency in the last mile network for business critical connectivity.
- High Speed (1Gbs) to low speed (1Mbs) options depending on traffic volume and business needs.
- Real Time data transmission and data prioritising techniques.
- End-to-end service manageability and excellent 24/7 service levels.
For more information and a tailored quote, please email firstname.lastname@example.org