Huge Networks designs, deploys and operates Metropolitan Fibre Networks. These wide-area networks offer our customers or business partners the capability to access or offer multi-gigabit Ethernet services over a dedicated fibre optic platform.
The network architecture of a Metro Fibre Network is highly scalable. Huge Networks Metro Fibre Networks provide a cost-effective solution for multi-site high-bandwidth connectivity as well as Internet Access.
- Control – Bandwidth is determined by the customer.
- Typically 4Mbps to 1Gbps Ethernet.
- Bespoke – Custom built to match our customers required topology.
- Flexibility – Customers can deploy any number and type of services.
- Dedicated – Private dark fibre is dedicated to one customer and not shared.
- Fixed Cost – Predictable installation and rental charges for ultimate cost control.
- Resilient – Supports business continuity and disaster recovery planning with options for fully diverse routing.
- Secure – Dedicated connectivity reduces the opportunity for network break-in.
Huge Networks offers the following benefits by leveraging on our in-house Next Generation Network (NGN) based on state of the art technologies such as Metro Fibre, Mobile LTE and advanced VPN network configurations:
- Comprehensive coverage through a state-of-the-art network to all parts of the country.
- Superior quality and performance by terminating customers offices through fibre and fixed-line networks.
- Availability and resiliency in the last mile network for business-critical connectivity.
- High Speed (1Gbs) to low speed (1Mbs) options depending on traffic volume and business needs.
- Real-time data transmission and data prioritising techniques.
- End-to-end service manageability and excellent 24/7 service levels.